DOVES of Gateway
January 28 at 10 a.m. - January 31 at 6 p.m.
The highest bidder at the end of the auction time will win the item. Each bid item has a description, picture, shipping information, value of item and starting bid.Once the auction has completed, highest bidders will be contacted by DOVES staff. If payment has not been received and/or an item has not been picked up within a week, the next highest bidder will be offered the item.
Kentucky state sales tax (6%) will be added to the final price of each finished auction. Gift cards will be excluded.
More information is available by calling
and via E-mail email@example.com
- Bid increments for each item are $1.00.
- Bidders are asked to fill out their name and email address upon first bid on an auction item. Please check your email for confirmations regarding the auction. (To prevent possible confirmations from going to your Spam/Junk folder, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- Participants can see the current bids in the Auction Information section near the bottom of the page. Email confirmations will also be sent to the bidder.
- Bidders will have the option to either pay in cash, with check, or with Paypal.
- Bidders will also have the option to have winning items picked up at the DOVES of Gateway shelter in Morehead, KY or have them shipped to you.
- Highest bidder is responsible for shipping costs and there will be no up charge for shipping.
- At the end of the auction, an email will be sent to the winning bidder of each item.
To place auction bids, you must create an account on this website. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
You will receive a confirmation email. It should be sent out within 5 minutes. If you do not receive it, please check your email spam/junk folder in case it was filtered. Please click the link in the email to confirm your user registration. If you do not get an email, please contact us.