Shop and Share
Join Kroger, along with the Kentucky General Federation of Women’s Clubs, the Girls Scouts of Kentuckiana, and the Girl Scouts of Kentucky’s Wilderness Road in Standing Up against Domestic Violence.
All Kroger stores throughout Kentucky participate, as well as Food City, Super Dollar, and some IGA and Save-A-Lot stores.
To participate, visit one of the participating stores on Saturday, February 1, 2020, from 9am to 5pm and purchase listed items to be donated and distributed among the shelters of the Kentucky Coalition Against Domestic Violence. Volunteers will be ready at each Kroger location to accept your donations.
If you are interested in volunteering, please use the volunteer form to the left. You can also contact DOVES of Gateway at 1-800-221-4361.
- Complete the form.
- Choose the location you want to volunteer at.
- Choose the volunteer time you desire, from the drop-down menu.
- Once finished, click the Send button.
Volunteers are needed for:
- Pass out shopping lists
- Receive donated items at collection tables in the store
- Transport items from the Stores to the DOVES Center