Bidding for Hope – Online Auction
October 3, starts 10 a.m. to October 6, ends 7 p.m.
- To place auction bids, you must create an account on this website. Your information will not be shared with any third parties. Please use the Register button to create an account.
- You will receive a confirmation email. It should be sent out within 5 minutes. If you do not receive it, please check your email spam/junk folder in case it was filtered.
- Please click the link in the email to confirm your user registration. If you do not get an email, please contact us.
Please write down the email address and password that you use in the Registration form. You will need this information.
How the Auctions Work
The highest bidder at the end of the auction time will win the item. Each bid item has a description, picture, value of item and starting bid.
Once the auction has completed, highest bidders will be contacted via the email address submitted for the auction. If payment has not been received and/or an item has not been picked up within a week, the next highest bidder will be offered the item.
▪ Bid increments for each item are $1.00.
▪ Please check your email for confirmations regarding the auction.
(To prevent possible confirmations from going to your Spam/Junk folder, please add email@example.com to your address book.)
▪ Participants can see the current bids in the Auction Information section near the bottom of the page. Email confirmations will also be sent to the bidder.
▪ Bidders will have the option to either pay online with Paypal/Credit/Debit. To pay
with cash or check contact us.
▪ Bidders will also have the option to have winning items picked up at the DOVES
of Gateway shelter in Morehead, KY or have them shipped to you.
▪ Highest bidder is responsible for shipping costs and there will be no up charge for shipping.
▪ At the end of the auction, an email will be sent to the winning bidder of each item. This email will contain a link to a payment page.
Showing all 0 results